- To operate for the public benefit, in a charitable and benevolent way, by having disadvantaged young people at risk of abuse and neglect participate in a range of mentoring programs;
- To offer mentoring programs and opportunities within the community specifically designed to educate our at risk youth and give them valuable positive life skills, independent living resources, risk management strategies and appropriate role models to nurture high self esteem in Australian ‘at risk’ youth;
- To break the cycle of neglect, abuse, poverty and suffering of Australian ‘at risk’ youth by helping them to increase their belief in themselves and encouraging them to take themselves out of their present environments so they can make a difference to their lives;
- To give disadvantaged young individuals the opportunity to be temporarily taken out of their environment to participate in a once in a lifetime mentoring program; which will teach them how to achieve personal contentment and fulfilment;
- To provide disadvantaged youth with the chance to identify and explore their talents and learn how to utilise these talents to enhance their lives and be active contributing members of their community;
- To teach our disadvantaged youth strategies to deal with the emotional and physical trauma of the past, equip them with skills to master life’s present challenges and guide them on the path to transforming their lives;
- To show young ‘at risk’ individuals how to facilitate purposeful change and personal growth by implementing self life coaching strategies to overcome obstacles, draw on existing strengths and monitor progress.