Q When does the SISTER2sister program start?
A The SISTER2sister program starts in April of each year. Prior to the commencement of the program there will be:
- A recruitment and selection process for Big Sister mentors in February
- Mentor Excellence Training over a full weekend for the Big Sister mentors in March
Q Do you have any information nights where I can find out more about voluntary roles within the organisation?
A Yes we have regular information nights – please call the office on 02 9211 9129 for dates
Q Do you plan to move to other states?
A Yes, we are committed to becoming a self sustaining program in order to branch out to other states. To be informed of our movements, please join our mailing list.
Q What does the SISTER2 sister program calendar look like?
A Click here to see a sample of the SISTER2sister program calendar and the commitments for the year.
Q I would like to be a Big Sister mentor but the program doesn’t start for a while, is there anything else I can do to help?
A Yes, you can join the phenomenal network of inspirational women in the following ways:
- Apply to be a volunteer on our website to be contacted for skilled help and fundraising events assistance. Click here to find out more.
- Set up a Hero page to take on challenges and raise funds at http://www.everydayhero.com.au/
- Call us at the office on 02 9211 9129 for other current ways you can assist