Nominate a Teenage Girl for the SISTER2sister Program
The SISTER2sister youth mentoring program supports girls who are living with the impacts of
trauma and complex challenges by providing a
consistent and present female role model offering
connection, safety and encouragement to grow.
Please note that our SISTER2sister program is only currently operating in Greater Sydney, NSW. Intake occurs once a year in early February. Applications for Little Sister mentees for the 2020 Sydney SISTER2sister program are now open.
How do I nominate a teenage girl to participate in the SISTER2sister youth mentoring program?
Nominator Form – This form is to be completed by Teachers, counsellors, parents/Guardians, and service providers working with individuals.
Little Sister Application Form – This form is to be completed by interested teen girls aged 12-18 years old who want to join the S2s program and have a Big Sister mentor.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form – This form is for Family members or Guardians of Little Sister applicants, to provide their consent and support to their daughter/ward in joining the program.
Little Sister Criteria
Girls must be:
- Girls between the ages of 12 and 18 years old
- Enrolled at school at the time of nomination
- Nominated to the program
- Personally committed to making a difference to their lives
The teenage girls that will benefit most from the program are girls who:
- Are ready to ask for help and commit to the program for the next 8 months
- Are motivated to improve their lives but are struggling due to their circumstances
- Would jump at the chance to have regular contact with a Big Sister mentor to assist them to overcome their hurdles
- Would jump at the chance to participate in all outings even if they might need to travel
- Would jump at the chance to attend a three day camp
- Want to lead a content and fulfilling life
- Are willing to work towards their goals with their Big Sister mentors
- Are ready for a life changing experience!